WE OFFER TWO DIFFERENT METHODS OF SHIPPING VEHICLES
Vehicles will be securely blocked, braced and tied down with straps to avoid movement during transportation. Most of our customers prefer this option when shipping classic, antique or high value vehicles.
This choice is also the most favorable because it allows the shipper to leave personal effects, car parts or any other items inside the vehicle at no extra charge. Since we are unable to verify the contents of the vehicle any items left inside will have to move at the shipper’s risk.
We do not load more than 2 vehicles in a Container. The more vehicles you load into a container the less it will cost but the higher the risk of damages. We believe it is not worth risking the safety of our customer’s vehicles.
Vehicles delivered to our warehouse for shipment in containers cannot contain more than 1/8 tank of gas.
Vehicles will be driven onto the vessel. This option can be less expensive to some destinations. We also use the Ro/Ro service for vehicles that cannot be containerized due to the size such as trucks, buses, campers, caterpillars and combines.
Cargo is safe from the elements with below deck storage.
No items are allowed inside the vehicles except for one car jack and one spare tire.
The port will not accept vehicles with more than ¼ tank of gas.
Documents required for exporting self-propelled vehicles:
- ORIGINAL TITLE OR ORIGINAL NOTARIZED BILL OF SALE (if no title is provided by the State)
- ORIGINAL SIGNED AND NOTARIZED EXPORT POWER OF ATTORNEY (only for shipments from Miami and Port Everglades, FL)
- AUTOMOBILES, TRUCKS, FARM TRACTORS, FIRE TRUCKS, BUSES, MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, ATV’S, DIRT BIKES (BILL OF SALE IS REQUIRED, AS GENERALLY NO TITLES ARE PROVIDED BY THE STATES)
- HEAVY EQUIPMENT INCLUDING CATERPILLERS, CRAWLERS, EXCAVATORS, MAINTAINERS, GRADERS, FRONTEND LOADERS, BACKHOE LOADERS, SKID STEER LOADERS, BULLDOZERS, MULES, BOBCATS
- LIGHT OR MINIATURE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT (MAY BE CALLED COMPACT LOADERS)
- FORK LIFTS AND OTHER WAREHOUSE CARGO MOVING EQUIPMENT
- TUGS USED TO PULL OR PUSH AIRCRAFTS
- MOTOR HOMES
- LARGE MOWERS AND SIMILAR CUTTING EQUIPMENT USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES